Search filters are different parameters you can use to fine-tune the podcast results you get in Podcast Hawk. Some examples are:
- Filtering podcast show titles by keywords.
- Filtering podcast descriptions by keywords to find a niche.
- Source podcasts in a specific language.
- Finding podcasts by total reviews to find those highly rated shows. Finding podcast by average review score to determine shows that listeners love.
- Check for podcasts in certain categories to narrow down a sector that is specific to you.
These are just some examples, the use cases are endless.
By using the search capabilities of PodcastHawk you can find the shows that are active, have listener intent, and will be the ones you should appear on… start your outreach now.